The iTrack Solo takes Focusrite’s no-compromise approach to product design and sound quality to the iPad, with a compact, rugged 2-chall interface specially designed for the iOS platform.
Featuring the same high-quality Focusrite mic preamps found in the Scarlett and Saffire lines, as well as a dedicated instrument input, the iTrack Solo gives iPad users a flexible and robust recording and performance interface – tough enough for use on the road with the power and possibilities requried for the studio.
The interface is compatible with Garage Band and other popular recording apps, and Mac OS X and Windows PC friendly, with up to 24-bit/96kHz digital performance.
Check out the iTrack Solo video below:
- High-quality award-winning Focusrite microphone input.
- Made for iPad. Compatible with Mac OS X and Windows.
- Direct connections for microphone and instrument.
- Signal halos for level and clip indication.
- Connect directly to a loudspeaker system via rear panel phono connectors.
- Aluminium unibody case.
Do you make music on an iPad? Would you use the iTrack Solo?
716 total views, 2 views today