True ivory ticklers are only really happy when they’re sat at the stool of their 88 laying down sweet, sweet melodies.
Making their lives better is a simpler task with this gift guide. Not only will they benefit from these great presents, but they’ll probably play you a lovely tune afterwards. Because that’s how piano players communicate true gratitude – through the medium of song.
- Casio CDP130 Digital Piano – £285.00 SALEAn excellent thing for a pianist – a piano. It’s pretty self-explanatory tbh.
- Die Cast Pencil Sharpener: Grand Piano – £4.99
This is a great gift because a) It looks awesome and b) it’s prime fodder for one of those fun clues like “You need to sharpen up this year anyway” but maybe not that mean.
- Adele – ‘Hello’ Sheet Music Book PVG – £3.99You know Adele, right?
- Hits Of The Year 2015 – £14.99THE BEST THINGS THAT HAVE EVER HAPPENED IN THE WORLD.
- Einaudi Greatest Hits For Solo Piano – £25.00Not to sensationalise but this is a sensational music from a sensational artist in a sensational book.
- Bag Of Milk Chocolate Pianos
Chocolate pianos. Made entirely from chocolate. Not just a piano covered in chocolate, that would be a disaster.
- Keyboard Mug WITH a LID (wow!) – £5.99
The lid adds a lot here – mainly the fact that it stops any flavour particles from escaping your hot beverage and thus improving it by 44%.
- Metronome: Wittner With Bell 2181
These guys are known as Little French Subway Workers in the industry. I wonder why.
- Playbook: Music Theory – A Handy Beginner’s Guide! – £3.99 When we’re talking theory it’s best to keep it pocked sized. This way you can sneak it into their stocking without them knowing.
- Overscore: Unique Removable Manuscript Tape – £5.99This thing is incredible – if your piano playing loved one makes mistakes now it can kind of look like they never did.
2,385 total views, 2 views today