Allegedly today is the most depressing thing you will ever experience in your entire life.
More depressing than Rustlers.
More depressing than Surrey Quays.
More depressing than Elbow.
More depressing than watching back-to-back episodes of F.R.I.E.N.D.S on a Saturday evening for 5 hours before taking yourself off to bed, alone.
But, in times like this there’s one thing you should never underestimate – the ability of the human spirit to rise above, through the medium of song.
So, with that in mind – let’s have a run down of the songs which just make you want to throw off the shackles of Mid-January and dance barefoot through your office wearing nothing but an enormous grin.
Be Bold Musicians! Don’t let January beat you!!
1) Frozen – Let It Go
2) Whitney Houston – Dance With Somebody
3) Lionel Richie – All Night Long
4) Stevie Wonder – Don’t You Worry ‘Bout A Thing
5) Phil Collins – Easy Lover
6) Kenny Loggins – Heaven Helps The Man
7) Lenny Kravitz – It Ain’t Over Till It’s Over
8) Eric Clapton – It’s In The Way That You Use It
9) Steve Winwood – Give Me Your Higher Love
10) Jackie Wilson – Higher and Higher
1,480 total views, 1 views today