On day 14 of our interactive advent calendar, we’ve got another great competition – this time perfect for parents or anyone looking for the ideal kids’ surprise to place under the tree this Christmas!
We’re offering the chance to win a Music For Kids’ Jingle Puzzle activity packs designed for children aged three to six.
- A large jigsaw puzzle suitable for young children and ready-to-use with play mats and floors
- A sing-along CD of twelve action songs
- 24 fun, peelable stickers
- Colour-in sing-along song sheet with jigsaw images and activity ideas
- A bonus CD of a recorded audio-book children’s story
There are four Jingle Puzzle packs available, based on a different popular story or fun musical tune: The Wheels On The Bus, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, Old MacDonald Had A Farm and Five Little Speckled Frogs.
Music For Kids is an exciting new kids-only brand of specially selected and designed childrens’ musical instruments, book, toys, games and learning resources, available from Musicroom.com, John Lewis and other leading retailers. You can also find Music For Kids on Facebook.
Check out these great reviews of the Jingle Puzzle packs from the following bloggers:
To WIN one of four Music Ford Kids’ Jingle Puzzle packs submit your details into the form below!
COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED.
The competition closes at midnight on Tuesday December 18. The winners will be selected on Wednesday December 19 and contacted shortly afterwards.
You can tell your family and friends about this festive competition too using the social media buttons to the left and below this blog post.
Whether you’re after great value songbooks, guitar tab, choral sheet music, music books and more, make it a musical Christmas with Musicroom.com!
Terms & Conditions
- By entering into this competition, all entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- In the event that any entrant does not, or is unable to, comply with and meet these Terms and Conditions and the competition information, Musicroom shall be entitled at its sole discretion to disqualify such entrant, without any further liability to such entrant.
- Only entries made via the published competition entry method will be deemed valid.
- Only one entry per person is permitted. One prize per person.
- The closing date for this competition is 18/12/12 and the start date is 13/12/12
- Entries received after midnight on 18/12/2012 will not be accepted.
- To enter this competition you must be: (a) a UK or ROI resident; and (b) 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
- This competition is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
- Musicroom may exercise its sole discretion to use the winner’s name and image and their comments relating to the prize and competition experience for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice or without any fee being paid.
- Musicroom reserve the right to use the submitted details on competition entrants for promotion and market research purposes.
- This competition is not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of Omnibus Press, Musicroom or the prize suppliers.
- Winners will be notified by email and/or by phone within 2 weeks of competition closing.
- No cash alternative for the prizes stated is offered.
- The judges’ decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The promoter of this competition is: Musicroom, Newmarket Road, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, IP33 3YB.
- These terms and conditions were set out in accordance with The Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations (2008) and the The British Code of Advertising, Sale Promotion and Direct Marketing Code.
1,233 total views, 2 views today