Day 11 of our advent calendar offers up another great competition with the chance to win one of three author signed copies of the Jay-Z biography, The King Of America from Omnibus Press.
Written by famed music journalist Mark Beaumont the book charts the rise of one of the world’s most successful hip hop artists and music moguls. Featuring interviews with Jay-Z himself and many of the most important characters in his career, including Dr Dre, Kanye West, Rick Rubin and Coldplay’s Chris Martin, the biography is a fascinating and insightful account of one of today’s biggest artists.
To WIN one of three signed copies all you have to do is tell us how you would finish this sentence:
I’ve got 99 problems, but…
Only the most creative and funny answers will win a signed copy of Jay-Z: The King Of America, so aim to impress us or make us laugh!
COMPETITION NOW CLOSED.
The winners will be selected on Wednesday December 19 and will be contacted shortly afterwards.
Don’t forget to tell your family and friends about this festive competition too. Use the social media buttons to the left and below to spread the word.
Whether you’re after great value songbooks, guitar tab, choral sheet music, music books and more, make it a musical Christmas with Musicroom.com!
Terms & Conditions
- By entering into this competition, all entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- In the event that any entrant does not, or is unable to, comply with and meet these Terms and Conditions and the competition information, Musicroom shall be entitled at its sole discretion to disqualify such entrant, without any further liability to such entrant.
- Only entries made via the published competition entry method will be deemed valid.
- Only one entry per person is permitted. One prize per person.
- The closing date for this competition is 19/12/12 and the start date is 11/12/12
- Entries received after midnight on 18/12/2012 will not be accepted.
- To enter this competition you must be: (a) a UK or ROI resident; and (b) 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
- This competition is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
- Musicroom may exercise its sole discretion to use the winner’s name and image and their comments relating to the prize and competition experience for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice or without any fee being paid.
- Musicroom reserve the right to use the submitted details on competition entrants for promotion and market research purposes.
- This competition is not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of Omnibus Press, Musicroom or the prize suppliers.
- Winners will be notified by email and/or by phone within 2 weeks of competition closing.
- No cash alternative for the prizes stated is offered.
- The judges’ decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The promoter of this competition is: Musicroom, Newmarket Road, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, IP33 3YB.
- These terms and conditions were set out in accordance with The Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations (2008) and the The British Code of Advertising, Sale Promotion and Direct Marketing Code.
2,899 total views, 2 views today