1) You can pick up a Ukulele for as little as £19.99 and as they are diminutive in size they are easily carried around and won’t ever get in your way.
2) The Ukulele is a social instrument, there are many groups, not to mention Ukulele orchestras for you to get involved in. It’s INCLUSIVE.
3) It’s the most fun instrument ever created, it even sounds cheerful. I dare you keep a straight face while you play.
4) Luckily it’s also one of the easiest instruments to pick up, with many chords only requiring one finger! It’s also a good stepping stone if you plan to learn the Guitar.
5) And last but by no means least the Ukulele is cool! It’s the Beard of the musical world and like it’s facial hair brother – is enjoying somewhat of a renaissance right now – with people like Jason Mraz, Taylor Swift and Sarah Bareilles creating a new surge of interest in it.
LONG LIVE THE UKULELE
1,788 total views, 1 views today